How Haggadot Works
This website was create for as a resource and tool to make a your own unique haggadah for a meaningful and contemporary seder. We know adapting to another online tools can sometimes be difficult, be we want to make it easy to use this website. Here are some useful tips to help you get started and build your very own unique haggadah.
Watch our quick video on how to create your own Passover Haggadah:
 CREATE AN ACCOUNT
You can explore clips on the website without creating an account, but to create your own Passover haggadah, you will need to create an account. Click here to create an account »
 START A HAGGADAH
We give you 3 starting points for your Haggadah.
Option 1: You can start with a blank haggadah template to build one from scratch. We provide you with a basic outline for sections, but this template is a blank slate for you to explore and truly build your own unique haggadah.
Options 2 and 3: The traditional template and liberal templates are both filled with clips that we think would make a great starting point for your passover haggadah. You have the option to add and remove clips once you created a haggadah using this template.
Once you create a haggadah, it will be added to your list of haggadot that you can access by selecting the My Haggadot link on the top left of the screen (you must be logged into your account).
 ADD CLIPS TO YOUR HAGGADAH
We provide you with a clip library full of community contributed clips that you can add to your Haggadah.
How do you add a clip to your Haggadah you ask?
From the Clip Library, select the “Add to Haggadah” link on a clip to add the clip to a Haggadah. An overlay appears, prompting you to select from a list of haggadot you have created, and a section to store this clip.
Tips: We tried to make it as easy as possible for you to create your haggadah. From the Clip Library, you can also drag and drop clips in the Clip Library directly into your Haggadah.
 CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CLIPS
We invite you to contribute your own original work to our Clip Library! To create a clip, make sure you are first logged into your Haggadot.com account. In the top navigation, select the "Submit a Clip" link. You will be taken to a page where you can create your own clip. If your clip is not your original work, please be sure to provide an original source for you clip and abide by our Sharing Policy.
 ORGANIZE YOUR HAGGADAH
VIEW ALL CLIPS IN YOUR HAGGADAH:
- To view all the clips you currently have in your Haggadah, select the MY HAGGADOT link in the top navigation, or go to the Clip Library.
- In the "My Haggadot" box in the left sidebar, expand your Haggadah by selecting the title.
- Select the View All Clips in Haggadah link to view all the clips you have added to your Haggadah.
ORGANIZE YOUR HAGGADAH:
- From the "View All Clips in your Haggadah" view, you are able to and reorder clips you have already added to your Haggadah and remove clip you no longer want to include.
- To reorder clips, drag and drop the clip into the position you want to move it to (Note: You can only reorder clips within a section. To move the clips into a different section entirely, select on the clip title to go to the Clip Detail page and add the clip to your desired Haggadah section.
- From the Clip Detail page, you can select the "Add to Haggadah" button and select the section where you want your clip to be placed.
REMOVE A CLIP:
- To remove a Clip from a Haggadah, in the "View All Clips in your Haggadah" view, select the Action drop-down on the bottom right of the clip you want to remove. Select the "Remove from Haggadah" action and confirm that you want to remove this clips.
 PRINT YOUR HAGGADAH
Once you are done creating your Haggadah, you can print your Haggadah! From the View All Clips in Haggadah view, select the Print PDF link. Give it a few seconds while your Haggadah generates. A PDF will be generated with your very own FREE Passover Haggadah!
NOTE: We are currently, we are only supporting one design theme for our Haggadah but hope to release more soon! If you would like to support this effort, please feel free to make a donation.